Friday, November 13, 2009

I FOUND A REAL FRIEND LIKE YOU

On the shadows of dilemmas

Over the rays of sudden melancholies

I grieved, and knelt for a tender compassion

All I see is just a fancy illusion

I’ve been in the cliff of disgusting

I was once crippled with this damn emotion

When would be the perfect time to ease these pains in my heart?

Can this be for a lifetime?

Sometimes, I ponder and began to console on my own

I keep on waiting for the rays of sunshine

The rays of an endless love and affection

Life is full of expectations and unexpectations

It seemed like nobody wants to accompany my presence

I felt like being tortured by someone’s cruelty

Yes! I admit I’m nerd

But I did not plan to flatter anyone

Coz’ friendship is a matter of sincerity

For what life means if somebody’s a double-crosser?

Sometimes, I thought no one would instantly care for me

Because of this damness and foolishness

But then I found a real friend someone like you

Whom I’ve learned one precious thing

To know what true friendship really means to be

It’s not the material things you wished to have

But it’s the genuine heart that glows inside

0 comments: